Personal information is information and assessments that can be linked to an identifiable individual. This could be, for example, name and contact information, purchase history or information about interests.
Use of personal data must comply with the Personal Data Act. We, as the controller, will ensure that we use personal data about you in accordance with the rules of the law.
What personal data do we have about you
Depending on what information you give us, how you use our services, and what permissions you give us, we have the following information about you:
- Information about you: Information you provide when ordering from us, such as name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Purchase information: Information we receive when you purchase from us, such as what you have purchased, card number and payment method (eg Visa).
- Communication:Information you give us when you have contact with our customer centre, such as emails sent between us.
- Information about use of the websites:Information we receive when you use our website and app, such as what kind of device you have (e.g. mobile or PC), IP address, which pages you visit and which functions you use there.
- Information from partners: Information we receive from our partners, such as Shopify. The partners provide us with information about which theater performances, concerts, cinemas and other performances you have visited.
- Profiling information: Information and assumptions we make automatically based on the other information (mentioned above) we have about you, such as your preferences and interests and which demographic groups you belong to, with unless you have objected to this.
What do we use the personal data for
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Offer website and app:We use information to adapt our website to the technical equipment you use. We may also use the information to tailor the content of our website to what we think you are interested in.
- Completing purchases:We use information to complete your purchase of goods, i.a. to send you the goods, receive payment and store purchase history.
- Create a user account:We use information if you create a user account, i.a. to give you access with a username and password, to store your contact information and payment information, and so that you can view your purchase history.
- Customer service:We store information that you provide and receive if you have contact with us to provide service and manage your customer relationship.
- Statistics: We prepare statistics and map market trends to improve and further develop our products and services. As far as possible, we do this with anonymous information, without us knowing that the information is linked specifically to you.
- Marketing:We use your contact information (e.g. phone number and email address) to send you recommendations and information about our performances. We may use profiling information to make the recommendations and information as relevant as possible to you, unless you have objected to this. If you wish, we will also send you recommendations and information about our partners' performances.
The legal basis for purpose 1, 4 and 5 is our legitimate interest in being able to offer, further develop and market our services
The legal basis for purpose 2, 3 and 4 is to fulfill our contract with you.
The legal basis for purpose 5can also be your consent, if you have given us this. It may be necessary to send you marketing if you no longer have a user account with us, or if we send you marketing about our partners' performances.
Who do we share personal data with
We share personal data with companies that provide technical and administrative services to us, such as Shopify. We have agreements with these to ensure your privacy.
We may hand over information in individual cases, for example to public authorities, in case of suspicion of an offence.
If you consent, we can share your personal data with our partners as described in your consent. This can e.g. be concert promoters, theater promoters and other theaters and cinemas, so that they can send you recommendations and information that are relevant to you, or so that they can carry out their own market analyzes and service development.
We use IT suppliers outside the EEA. If we transfer personal data outside the EEA, we ensure that privacy is protected through the conclusion of contracts.
We may also share anonymised information with business partners for e.g. market analyzes and service development.
How long do we store personal data
We store information about you only as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was obtained, or if we are required to store the information. The information will be deleted or anonymised when it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose. Below is an overview of how long we store your information:
- Information about you: If you have a user account with us, we delete the information when you cancel the user account or if you have been inactive for more than 12 months. If you do not have a user account with us, we will delete the information three months after the performance has taken place, unless you ask us to save the information for the next purchase.
- Purchase information: If you have a user account with us, we store your purchase history for 12 months in your user profile. We delete your card number three months after the performance has taken place, unless you ask us to save the details for the next purchase. We store transactions and payment information for 5 years in accordance with the Accounting Act.
- Information about use of the websites: We store information about your use of our websites for up to 6 months.
- Information from partners: We store any information from partners as long as you have an active user account with us or as long as you have consented. We will delete the information if you cancel the user account or the user account has been inactive for 12 months.
- Communication: We store communications with our customers for three years, unless we need to store it for longer, e.g. in connection with complaints or claims.
- Profiling information: If you have a user account with us, we delete the information when you cancel the user account or the user account has been inactive for more than 12 months. We will delete the information earlier if you object to being profiled.
If you would like to get in touch with us, please use the following contact information:
Contact person: LUKA ZABRDAC
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Hensmoveien 26,3516 Hønefoss